Make Dad Smile & Shop This Gift Guide 0
Who is the hardest person on your list to buy for? Dad. That's right. He takes back everything! Well, don't give up on him. Here are some great gift ideas for Dad that he is sure to love.
1. For The Fixer Upper Kind of Dad, the Porter Cable 2-Tool 20-Volt Max Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit is the perfect choice. If the dad on your list is always fixing things around the house and is super handy, wouldn't he love a new cordless drill and impact driver? Check out this set by Porter Cable.
Check out this great review here.
2. The Level Mount LM50DJ 10"-50" Full-Motion Flat Panel Mount is a great idea for the Dad that loves his TV and wants it mounted at just the right place on the wall.
3. What about those dads out there that just want to have a little fun? Here is the perfect idea. Replica Rubber Band Guns by Elastic Precision. Choose from the PPK, the 1911, or the MP5, or get multiples of each so you can play together. These rubber band guns are so much fun and Dad will definitely be surprised.
4. Do you know a dad that works hard every day, but likes to look good doing it? What about a leather bag to make that work load look good?
5. Phenom Resistance Bands are a great gift for the dad that likes to work out and stay fit. They are fun and adjustable to any fitness level. He can even take his show on the road with the travel collection.
6. If Dad is always the one to clear off the car in the mornings if it snows, then make his life easier with Windshield Wraps. A two pack is only $19.99. Simply place it on your windshield and when you are ready to go, lift it off and viola - clean windshield.
7. Doesn't every man you know carry a wallet? Dad would love a new one. You decide what he likes - canvas with RFID protection, distressed leather, or supple suede. Pick one that is just right for him - front pocket, bifold, trifold, or money clip. All of these items come in the perfect gift box, making them easy to wrap or tuck into a stocking. Check them out here.
8. Watches are still going strong out there in the world and Dad might like one to wear every now and then. Choose from sporty or dressy. What would your dad wear?
9. Hardsided spinner luggage is a great idea for the man who just wants to get away from it all. If your dad is ready for a break, check out our art inspired collection of hardsided spinner luggage right here.
10. A two pack of anything is always a great idea, especially a two pack of earbuds. Every dad needs a few pair of these. He can keep one at the office and one at home or in the car. He'll want to keep these handy at all times.
No matter what kind of dad your have on your list, something on our list is sure to make him smile.
New Arrivals Means New Deals in November 0
November means it's time to start making your list, checking it twice and looking for deals that are nice. Check out these three nice deals just in time for November. You better check them out fast, because they might not be around for long.
1. Phenom Resistance Training Bands
Resistance bands, also known as exercise bands, fitness tubes, and resistance cords, are a great way to add variety to your strength training routine. Phenom resistance bands are made from high quality, natural latex material to ensure maximum life. Resistance bands are an excellent alternative to free weights, workout machines, and traditional body weight exercises. Training with Phenom Resistance Training bands may assist with rehabilitative exercises, fat loss, building muscle and are ideal for travel. These bands offer versatile strength training that is lightweight and portable.
2. Google Home
Simplify your everyday life with the Google Home, a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. Use voice commands to enjoy music, get answers from Google and manage everyday tasks. Google Home is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems, and can control compatible smart devices such as Chromecast or Nest. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own Google, always ready to help. Just start with, "Ok Google".
3. 2 Pack of Windshield Wraps
Never Scrape or brush again! Windshield Wrap attaches magnetically to your car and when you're ready to drive, simply lift the wrap and be on your way! Use year round to shield your car from winter weather, falling autumn leaves and even scorching summer sun.
Real Men Wear Black and Gunmetal: Men's Sport Watches by Wenger & Invicta 0
Men have more options today when it comes to fashion than ever before. It's not hard to put together a look that's just right for any occasion from business to casual to business casual. The right watch can be just the detail you need to pull it all together. If you are going casual, Wenger and Invicta have some great sporty options.
Wenger is known as the maker of the swiss army knife and their watches are the ideal companion for active people who are always on the go, appreciate the value of looking good, and who like to put their trust in top quality at a reasonable price.
The Wenger Swiss Outback Bracelet Watch offers the quality and craftsmanship you expect from a Swiss-made timepiece along with great style and value. It keeps time in the tradition of the Swiss, within 1/10 of a second per day. A gunmetal PVD stainless steel case and bracelet, black dial, easy-to-read numbers and date window are a few of its attractions.
You can really make a statement with the Invicta 14593 Specialty Swiss Movement Quartz Watch. It's from the renowned Specialty collection and is powered by a finely crafted Swiss Quartz movement. Not to mention a stunning 50 millimeter black case accented by a black tone stainless steel band makes it the perfect accessory for function and style. This timepiece is also protected by a Flame Fusion crystal and water resistant up to 100 meters.
$89.99 + Free Shipping
Compare at $572.00 / Save $482 (84% OFF)
Only wear one of these watches if you are sure you can pull it off. Both timepieces are casual yet bold and the deal you get will tell the world that you mean business.
Treat Yourself: Ladies Luxury Watches by Gucci, Bulova & Raymond Weil 0
Some brands are synonymous with luxury and when you can find these brands at discounted prices, you jump on it because you just don't find these brands at discount prices everyday. Gucci, Bulova, and Raymond Weil are three such brands. Treat yourself to some serious luxury with some serious discounts.
Gucci is 80% OFF
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Check out this watch with the iconic red and green stripe at 80%off
and others by Gucci here.
Bulova is 74% OFF
With an unwavering drive for perfection, efficiency and precision, quality craftsmanship became the foundation upon which Joseph Bulova built his brand. But what fueled the brand’s continual progress was its spirit of invention - pursuing innovation and technology both within the timepiece industry – and beyond.
Check out this Bulova Women's Diamond Accented Watch here.
Raymond Weil is 75% to 85% OFF
Known for precision, high fashion, and attention to detail, Raymond Weil is a famous brand and one of the flagships of the Swiss watchmaking industry.
See this Raymond Weil Tango and others here.
All serious fashion statements at seriously discounted prices. Treat yourself to some luxury without the luxury prices.
Four Fall Fashion Trends To Try Right Now 0
Everyone could use a little fall fashion refresh. Don't know where to start? Here are four trends you can try right now.
1. Rose Gold
Rose gold is on trend right now. It's everywhere from wine glasses, hair color and watches.
This watch by Rotary features rose gold trim and two faces. You'll get two beautiful fall looks with this one watch. Simply rotate the face from mother of pearl to chocolate brown for a completely different look.
Here's another watch by Rotary with a white ceramic band and rose gold accents on the face and bezel. It's a beautiful alternative to a metal watch.
This classic Eco-Drive watch from Citizen features a really light rose gold look along with 26 diamonds on the bezel. Since Citizen Eco-Drive watches run on light, you will never need a battery. .
This rose gold Invicta is from the renowed Wildflower Collection and is a beautiful timepiece. It would add a dash of rose gold to any outfit.
Anything camo is another big trend for fall this year. You can easily add a dash of camo to any outfit with this camo roller suitcase. It's not just for men.
Of course you think of suede when you think of fall. It just feels so cozy and warm. Carry around a little warmth with a suede wallet.
4. Color Blocking
Color Blocking never really goes out of style. It's just so much fun. Pair up some bold solids with this spinner suitcase and add style and fun to your traveling days.
To see more ideas about these fall trends, check out our Pinterest Boards.
How to Prevent Identity Theft With an RFID Wallet or Passport Holder 0
RFID stands for radio frequency identification. This technology is found on some credit cards and it's intended to allow you to use the card without swiping it. You simply brush it past a credit card reader. Sounds convenient, right?
Well, it can be easily compromised if you aren't careful. This convenient technology also makes it possible for someone with a handheld card reader to brush up next to you and steal your information. Reports have been made of people stealing credit card information with nothing more than a cell phone and a free app.
Some believe thieves are more likely to steal your information in other ways such as data breaches or installing dummy card readers or actually stealing your wallet. Certainly all of these ways are possibilities, so it's important to protect yourself.
You can protect yourself by closely monitoring your account to catch any possible fraud and by using a wallet or passport holder with RFID protection. Each pocket should be specially lined with material that prevents handheld card readers from scanning your information.
Passports can be vulnerable as well. A thief could steal your name and country of origin with one pass. So, if you want to travel incognito, you should consider RFID protection for your passport as well.
The good news is that RFID protection is available in many different wallet types and passport holders. Whether you prefer a bi-fold, tri-fold, front pocket, or money clip wallet, there are options available. There is even protection for your passport. Check out several options below.
- Tags: bi-fold wallets credit cards front pocket wallets Handmade Leather and Canvas Wallets Handmade Leather and Canvas Wallets with RFID Protection Identity Theft money clip wallets Passport Holder passports RFID Protectin RFID Protection Passport Holders RFID Protection Wallets RFID Wallets Theft prevention tri-fold wallets