Who is the hardest person on your list to buy for? Dad. That's right. He takes back everything! Well, don't give up on him. Here are some great gift ideas for Dad that he is sure to love.
1. For The Fixer Upper Kind of Dad, the Porter Cable 2-Tool 20-Volt Max Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit is the perfect choice. If the dad on your list is always fixing things around the house and is super handy, wouldn't he love a new cordless drill and impact driver? Check out this set by Porter Cable.
Check out this great review here.
2. The Level Mount LM50DJ 10"-50" Full-Motion Flat Panel Mount is a great idea for the Dad that loves his TV and wants it mounted at just the right place on the wall.
3. What about those dads out there that just want to have a little fun? Here is the perfect idea. Replica Rubber Band Guns by Elastic Precision. Choose from the PPK, the 1911, or the MP5, or get multiples of each so you can play together. These rubber band guns are so much fun and Dad will definitely be surprised.
4. Do you know a dad that works hard every day, but likes to look good doing it? What about a leather bag to make that work load look good?
5. Phenom Resistance Bands are a great gift for the dad that likes to work out and stay fit. They are fun and adjustable to any fitness level. He can even take his show on the road with the travel collection.
6. If Dad is always the one to clear off the car in the mornings if it snows, then make his life easier with Windshield Wraps. A two pack is only $19.99. Simply place it on your windshield and when you are ready to go, lift it off and viola - clean windshield.
7. Doesn't every man you know carry a wallet? Dad would love a new one. You decide what he likes - canvas with RFID protection, distressed leather, or supple suede. Pick one that is just right for him - front pocket, bifold, trifold, or money clip. All of these items come in the perfect gift box, making them easy to wrap or tuck into a stocking. Check them out here.
8. Watches are still going strong out there in the world and Dad might like one to wear every now and then. Choose from sporty or dressy. What would your dad wear?
9. Hardsided spinner luggage is a great idea for the man who just wants to get away from it all. If your dad is ready for a break, check out our art inspired collection of hardsided spinner luggage right here.
10. A two pack of anything is always a great idea, especially a two pack of earbuds. Every dad needs a few pair of these. He can keep one at the office and one at home or in the car. He'll want to keep these handy at all times.
No matter what kind of dad your have on your list, something on our list is sure to make him smile.